管理該用戶勳章
    跳轉到指定樓層
    樓主
    發表於 2006-8-8 01:08:36 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
    好多英文看到我快瘋
    原文
    http://www.smart-club.com.hk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=44809#44809
    有心情研究看看吧

After almost a year of arguing with the Mercedes Benz HK Ltd (MB), they finally agreed to shoulder their worldwide recall responsibility to replace the defective front axle joints of my “water goods” Fortwo without a charge.  However, they said once they found it necessary to dismantle or reinstall any modified items of my car, they would stop the replacement work and seek clarification from the factory. Besides, they would not be responsible to any loss or damages that may occur as a result of their replacement works.   
    From many members’ past experience, we all know Zung Fu’s (ZF) poor service standard and quality. I don’t trust that they will let my Fortwo coming out “healthily and easily”. I therefore asked MB to send the new front axle joints to me. I prefer arranging the replacement myself though I need to incur expenses. MB agreed and asked me to sign a waiver to waive all the recall responsibility of MB, MB’s subsidiaries, Smart HK, the Factory, etc. I signed and returned the waiver to MB. About three weeks later, they didn’t keep their promise and refused to send the parts to me. Last week, MB threatened me that they would give my information to the Transport Department of the Government if I don’t agree to their request by 16.8.2006.   
    Since the registration numbers of some “water goods” Fortwo are open in this forum, I am afraid MB may take action on your Fortwo as well. On the other hand, as MB has once agreed to do the replacement work on my Fortwo free of charge, you may consider asking them to do the same to your Fortwo as well. You may contact Ms Tina Cheong, the Assistant Manager for Customer Relations of MB at Tel.: 2594 8800 or Fax 2594 8779. Her office address is: 59/F Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, HK.
    All my above contacts with MB in the past year are in writing (i.e. letters). The sequence of the case is summarized below for your reference:

End May 2005 The news of worldwide recall of Fortwo was posted on our forum.
    June – Sept 2005 As kindly notified by Mario, I made some phone calls to MB and Smart HK Service Centre (Mr Joe Li) to enquire about the recall. I also sent an email to the Official Website of Smart in Germany.
    Sept/Oct 2005 As requested by Mr Li, I told him in around Sept 2005 my Fortwo’s chassis no. and registration no.. He said he would clarify with MB and the Factory. Mr Li never called me back afterwards.
    Nov/Dec 2005 After further chasing, Mr Li asked me to give the same information to him again and arranged to check my Fortwo on 14.12.2005. He said he would give the result to MB and the Factory.
    11.1.2006 I received a letter from Smart HK attaching MB’s letter dated 28.12.2005. In MB’s letter, Ms Tina Cheong said that they needed to clarify the issue with the Factory because the Fortwo concerned (my one and others) were converted from left- to right-hand-drive. She said she would revert back to Smart HK soon.
    27.2.2006 One and a half month later, I chased MB on whether they would replace the defective parts free of charge.
    14.3.2006 MB replied that they were still clarifying with the German side because my Fortwo had been converted from left- to right-hand-drive. She asked me not to drive my car because the front axle may be defective and said she would reply me as soon as possible.
    3.5.2006 Another one and a half month, I chased MB again about the progress and asked them to give a reply to me before 12.5.2006. I told them that no matter what conversion my Fortwo have made, the defective parts were their substandard products. They had the full responsibility to replace them free.
    11.5.2006 MB asked me to send my Fortwo to Smart HK for another inspection (i.e. 6 months after the first inspection) so that they could know the condition of my Fortwo.
    16.5.2006 I told MB that my Fortwo was inspected 6 months ago and Mr Joe Li said he had already given the information to MB. Besides, if they thought my car was unsafe, they should replace the defective parts as soon as possible before any problem surfaced.
    17.5.2006 I sent an email to the official Website of Smart of Germany asking for clarification.
    26.5.2006 Ms Tina Cheong said my email was referred to her for a reply. She said they now agreed to perform the recall works on my Fortwo. However, she said once they found it necessary to dismantle or reinstall any modified items/parts of my car, they would stop the replacement work and seek clarification from the factory. Besides, they would not be responsible to any loss or damages that may occur as a result of their replacement works. She also said even after the replacement, the Factory, its subsidiaries, and Smart HK would not guarantee the safety of my Fortwo because it had been modified.
    1.6.2006 I replied that I had lost faith with her company, the Factory and its subsidiaries after the prolonged dealing with them in the past half years. To save both their and my time, I asked MB to send the replacement parts to me for my own arrangement of replacement work. Who knows whether MB will keep my Fortwo for how long. Besides, ZF’s service quality and standard have been too excellent for me to keep my Fortwo at their side and agreeing they will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to their replacement work.
    13.6.2006 MB agreed and asked me to collect the parts from Smart HK. Most importantly, she said my collection of the parts should waive MB, the Factory, its subsidiaries, and……….’s responsibility on my Fortwo and they would no longer be responsible to all the possible loss, damage, incurred or to be incurred, directly or indirectly………….including but not limited to any issues relating to the defective parts.
    15.6.2006 Since my working hours clashes with Smart HK’s business hour, I asked MB to mail the parts to me before 22.6.2006.
    15.6.2006 On the same day, MB replied that they would post the parts to me by registered post or by courier once I sign and return an attached waiver form, waiving all their responsibilities (again, a very long long sentence.) I signed and faxed on the same day.
    19.6.2006 MB said they need the original waiver form. I therefore mailed it the next day.
    27.6.2006 MB asked me to reconsider performing the recall work at Smart HK.
    29.6.2006 I asked MB to just courier the parts to me before 5pm of 30.6.2006.
    30.6.2006 MB said they could not meet my deadline and would mail them out as soon as possible.
    7.7.2006 MB suddenly refused to keep their promise and insisted me to perform the replacement at Smart HK. Otherwise, they would tell the Transport Department of the information of my Fortwo because it was unsafe to drive.
    10.7.2006 I replied that their denial of our agreement and my signed waiver was a breath of contract law in HK. Besides, I had already engaged a vehicle service centre to service my Fortwo. Their sudden denial was totally unacceptable.
    14.7.2006 MB insisted and offered to send their technician to my vehicle service centre to help.
    27.7.2006 I replied that my vehicle service centre would consider their offer if MB would responsible for the additional cost of the service centre, e.g. party liability insurance, during the their technician’s stay.
    2.8.2006 MB refused and threatened that if I didn’t agree to them by 16.8.2006, they would notify the Transport Department of the matter.
    Could members please give your opinion on what should I do next.
    :36_5_2:

Mario香港SMART疑難雜症熱線(852)94657019
    俱樂部推薦:威世國際,SMART晶片、零件、與電腦的專家 04-2229-1000

臨時會員

該用戶從未簽到

升級  66.67%

積分
    貢獻
    威望
    能量
    沙發
    發表於 2006-8-8 01:28:07 |只看該作者

球接頭回收大真相

在幾乎一年爭論以後與Mercedes 苯HK 有限公司(MB), 他們最後同意擔負他們的全世界回憶責任替換我的"水goods?Fortwo 瑕疵前面軌聯接沒有充電。但是, 他們說一旦他們發現了它必要取消或再安裝我的汽車所有修改過的項目, 他們會停止替換工作和會尋找闡明從工廠。其外, 他們不會是負責任的對任何損失或也陬o生由於他們的替換的損傷運作。從釵hmembers?past 經驗, 我們全部知道Zung Fu 的(ZF) 粗劣的服務標準和質量。我不相信, 他們將讓我的Fortwo 來在"健康地之外和容易地? I 因此被要求MB 送新前面軌聯接對我。我喜歡安排替換雖然我需要招致費用。MB 同意和要求我簽署放棄放棄MB 、MB 的輔助者、聰明的HK 、工廠, 等的所有回憶責任。我簽署了和退回放棄到MB 。大約三個星期以後, 他們沒有保留他們的諾言和拒絕寄發零件到我。上星期, MB 威脅了我, 他們會提供我的資訊政府的運輸部門如果我不讚成他們的請求由16.8.2006 。因為某一"水goods?Fortwo 的註冊號是開放在這個論壇, 我害怕MB 也陰蘑?黿z的Fortwo 的行動。另一方面, 因為MB 一次同意完成在我的Fortwo 的替換工作免費, 您可以考慮要求他們做同樣對您的Fortwo 。您可以與Tina Cheong, 副經理聯繫女士為MB 的購買關係在Tel.: 2594 8800 或電傳2594 8779 。她的辦公室地址是: 59/F 中央廣場, 18 懷有路, Wanchai, HK 。所有我的上述聯絡以MB 在去年是在文字(即信件) 。案件的序列下面被總結作為您的參考: 末端5月2005 日Fortwo 全世界回憶新聞被張貼了在我們的論壇。6月?Sept 2005 依照由Mario 好心通報, 我做一些電話對MB 和聰明的HK 服務中心(喬·李先生) 詢問關於回憶。我並且送了電子郵件到正式網站聰明在德國。Sept/Oct 2005 按照由李先生要求, 我告訴了他在9月2005 日附近我的Fortwo 的底盤第和註?/p>                                   來自翻譯網

使用道具 舉報

• TA的每日心情
    鬱悶
    2013-4-12 23:50:49
  • 簽到天數: 15 天

[LV.4]偶爾看看III

積分
    貢獻
    威望
    能量
    板凳
    發表於 2006-8-8 03:53:36 |只看該作者

球接頭回收大真相

:em25: 厚~~~~不要用電腦直接翻譯 看得很痛苦  OTZ......

我的Blog http://www.mccsmart.org
    [推薦] 唯一有效改善換檔會頓,起步油門過慢的方法: 歐洲最大品牌,TT動力晶片,威世國際提供 www.tt-chip.com.tw

使用道具 舉報

初級會員

• TA的每日心情
    開心
    2014-10-29 12:41:04
  • 簽到天數: 6 天

[LV.2]偶爾看看I

升級  42.86%

積分
    貢獻
    威望
    能量
    草蓆
    發表於 2006-8-8 09:00:44 |只看該作者

球接頭回收大真相

有看沒有懂...
    不過還是謝謝提供這樣的資訊~~~

--------------------- 平安 健康 快樂 樂觀 堅持 自信 --------------------- 台南小賴 Gsm:0920-555469 Phs:0968-458596 msn: weijie@seed.net.tw ~各位車友如有要印刷名片或輸出大型海報都可以找我喔~

使用道具 舉報

臨時會員

該用戶從未簽到

升級  66.67%

積分
    貢獻
    威望
    能量
    報紙
    發表於 2006-8-8 13:05:20 |只看該作者

球接頭回收大真相

放棄了