管理該用戶勳章
    跳轉到指定樓層
    樓主
    發表於 2011-6-13 20:18:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
    請問各位的for two 有引擎下檔板嗎  有得買嗎

沙發
    匿名  發表於 2011-6-30 19:14:16

引擎下檔板

"Oh, and what did he say to that?" I asked with cautious curiosity.
    "Well, he had a funny look on his face at first, and then he said he would make us an offer."
    "Oh," I said, rocking my chair back against the wall; I sat there
    perched on two rear legs of the chair.
    Mike did the same thing.
    "Do you know what the offer is?" I asked.
    "No, but we';ll soon find out."
    Suddenly, Mike';s dad burst through the rickety screen door and onto the porch. Mike and I jumped to our feet, not out of respect but because we were startled.
    "Ready boys?" Mike';s dad asked as he pulled up a chair to sit down
    with us.
    We nodded our heads as we pulled our chairs away from the wall to sit in front of him.
    He was a big man buy runescape gold, about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. My dad was taller wow gold sales, about the same weight cheapest rs gold, and five years older than Mike';s dad. They sort of looked alike wow gold for sale, though not of the same ethnic makeup. Maybe their energy was similar.
    "Mike says you want to learn to make money? Is that correct, Robert?"
    I nodded my head quickly, but with a little intimidation. He had a lot of power behind his words and smile.
    "OK, here';s my offer. I';ll teach you instant wow gold, but I won';t do it classroom-style. You work for me, I';ll teach you. You don';t work for me, I won';t teach you. I can teach you faster if you work, and I';m wasting my time if you just want to sit and listen rs gold cheap, like you do in school. That';s my offer. Take it or leave it."
    "Ah... may I ask a question first?" I asked.
    "No. Take it or leave it. I';ve got too much work to do to waste my time. If you can';t make up you mind decisively, then you';ll never learn to make money anyway. Opportunities come and go. Being able to know when to make quick decisions is an important skill.
    [USECHGFONTE]

使用道具

板凳
    匿名  發表於 2011-6-30 19:21:46

引擎下檔板

"Wow!" said rich dad. "Now you sound just like most of the people who used to work for me. People I';ve either fired or they';ve quit."
    "So what do you have to say?" I demanded, feeling pretty brave for a little kid. "You lied to me. I';ve worked for you, and you have not kept your word. You haven';t taught me anything."
    "How do you know that I';ve not taught you anything?" asked rich dad calmly.
    "Well wow gold, you';ve never talked to me. I';ve worked for three weeks wow gold cheapest, and you have not taught me anything," I said with a pout.
    "Does teaching mean talking or a lecture?" rich dad asked.
    "Well, yes," I replied.
    "That';s how they teach you in school," he said smiling. "But that is not how life teaches you purchase wow gold, and I would say that life is the best teacher of all. Most of the time, life does not talk to you. It just sort of pushes you around. Each push is life saying,
    `Wake up. There';s something I want you to learn.'; "
    "What is this man talking about?" I asked myself silently. "Life pushing me around was life talking to me?" Now I knew I had to quit my job. I was talking to someone who needed to be locked up.
    "If you learn life';s lessons, you will do well.
    If not buy cheapest wow gold, life will just continue to push you around. People do two things. Some just let life push them around. Others get angry and push back. But they push back against their boss rs gold, or their job best wow gold, or their husband or wife. They do not know it';s life that';s pushing."
    I had no idea what he was talking about.
    [USECHGFONTE]

[推薦] 唯一有效改善換檔會頓,起步油門過慢的方法: 歐洲最大品牌,TT動力晶片,威世國際提供 www.tt-chip.com.tw

使用道具

該用戶從未簽到

升級  66.67%

積分
    貢獻
    威望
    能量
    草蓆
    發表於 2021-10-8 07:50:14 |只看該作者
    謝謝分享喔......