積分
    貢獻
    威望
    能量
    管理該用戶勳章
    跳轉到指定樓層
    樓主
    發表於 2005-11-11 07:00:03 |顯示全部樓層 |倒序瀏覽
    This is my design of Oil Cooler, which I mount on a special bracket under the engine.
    The bracket is designed to help airflow to the Oil Cooler as well as protecting it from being damaged.
    I do not use a Thermostatically operated coupling. Instead I have the oil flowing through all the time.

[B]The Smart with Wings![/B] [IMG]http://s2eagleye.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/a4.gif[/IMG]
    [推薦] 唯一有效改善換檔會頓,起步油門過慢的方法: 歐洲最大品牌,TT動力晶片,威世國際提供 www.tt-chip.com.tw

• TA的每日心情
    開心
    2012-1-11 06:40:08
  • 簽到天數: 1 天

[LV.1]初來乍到

升級  0%

積分
    貢獻
    威望
    能量
    沙發
    發表於 2005-11-11 07:02:27 |顯示全部樓層

Simple Oil Cooler Design--请给个建议

The first picture is of the kit and the second picture is how the Oil Cooler looks when mounted on the bracket under the engine.

[B]The Smart with Wings![/B] [IMG]http://s2eagleye.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/a4.gif[/IMG]

使用道具 舉報

• TA的每日心情
    開心
    2012-1-11 06:40:08
  • 簽到天數: 1 天

[LV.1]初來乍到

升級  0%

積分
    貢獻
    威望
    能量
    板凳
    發表於 2005-11-12 07:04:05 |顯示全部樓層

Simple Oil Cooler Design--请给个建议

Would reply in Chinese, but Sichang is having difficulty with some of my technical descriptions but will try soon...
    My picture does not show the system mounted properly, as the mount for the oil cooler is also a scoop for air to be forced through the oil cooler when moving. This helps it keep the temperature down a lot when on the move and does not excessively warm up too much when stationary.
    I have electronic engine bay temperature guages and my own engine bay only reaches a maximum of 45 degree C when stationary and drops down to 24 degree C when on the move. Even with the oil cooler mounted in the engine bay, this has not increased in temperature at all.
    I am running a Mitsubishi Turbo which is 3 times bigger than a Smart Turbo and this is known to glow red with the heat, but I still do not get anywhere near the temperatures reached with a standard car.
    The main reasons for all this is that I have extra scoops designed to flow as much cold air into the engine bay and then I have the rear bodywork grilled to let all this hot air out without trapping it in, which a standard smart does. That is why a standard smart runs hotter than mine.
    I am very very interested in the Intercooler Scoop as I have fabricated an aluminium scoop for my intercooler, but would buy one of the ones on your site if I knew of the price.
    I hope you will understand what I am trying to say, and that someone will be able to let me know how much it will be for me to buy one of the intercooler scoops, as I know we can sell many over here in the UK.

[推薦] 唯一有效改善換檔會頓,起步油門過慢的方法: 歐洲最大品牌,TT動力晶片,威世國際提供 www.tt-chip.com.tw

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

回頂部