liao7512 發表於 2011-5-6 17:26:22

『二代ROADSTER?』smart forspeed - Making Of

好炫喔

kuangli52 發表於 2011-6-30 19:17:49

"I understand you want a raise or you';re going to quit," rich dad said as he swiveled in his office chair.
"Well, you';re not keeping your end of the bargain sell wow gold," I blurted out nearly in tears. It was really frightening for a 9-year-old boy to confront a grownup.
"You said that you would teach me if I worked for you. Well, I';ve worked for you. I';ve worked hard. I';ve given up my baseball games to work for you. And you don';t keep your word. You haven';t taught me anything.
You are a crook like everyone in town thinks you are. You';re greedy. You want all the money and don';t take care of your employees. You make me wait and don';t show me any respect. I';m only a little boy buy wow gold for cheap, and I deserve to be treated better."
Rich dad rocked back in his swivel chair runescape gold generator, hands up to his chin safe wow gold, somewhat staring at me. It was like he was studying me.
"Not bad wow gold cheap," he said. "In less than a month, you sound like most of my employees."
"What?" I asked. Not understanding what he was saying runescape gold cheap, I continued with my grievance. "I thought you were going to keep your end of the bargain and teach me. Instead you want to torture me? That';s cruel. That';s really cruel."
"I am teaching you," rich dad said quietly.
"What have you taught me? Nothing!" I said angrily. "You haven';t even talked to me once since I agreed to work for peanuts. Ten cents an hour. Hah! I should notify the government about you.
We have child labor laws, you know. My dad works for the government, you know."

scenic 發表於 2011-7-1 09:10:40

漂亮...比較像F2敞篷......

kenta7397 發表於 2011-7-25 21:35:08

屌車一台

kingpro 發表於 2011-8-6 13:34:37

超吸引人!

vanti 發表於 2011-8-25 22:56:23