華人SMART汽車俱樂部(總站)

標題: 增強收音機的收訊方法(轉載) [打印本頁]

作者: Alan    時間: 2004-2-12 11:25:23     標題: 增強收音機的收訊方法(轉載)

(等一下再來給他翻成中文,看得懂英文的先看吧)
:em33:
I was having trouble with poor reception, not auto-tuning to follow the strongest Radio4 signal, and a click when flashing the high beam at other smarties.
1) remove the radio
You don't need any special tools. Just something that fits in the slot at the side of the radio surround. I use the screwdriver blade on my swiss army knife.
a) insert blade into the slot. Note that it goes in from the side and not front to back.
b) push gently, you will feel a springy bit of metal inside.
c) push a little harder, while pulling on that side of the radio surround.
d) it popped out a bit didn't it? That's one side done.
e) repeat a-c for the other side.
Put your tool away, that's it!
2) slide out the radio
Simple, just pull it back (gently) and make sure you're not straining the connectors.
If your hand's small enough, once it's part way out you can reach in and pull the wires rather than strain the plugs in the back of the radio.
3) unplug the antenna
It's the black thick cable on the right hand side (looking from the front) that goes into the side of a round black plug.
Just pull that off back of the radio.
4) fix the plug
MY problem was that the plug came off FAR too easily, indicating it wasn't making a good contact in the first place.
It's made of thin sheet metal, so it's wasy to fiddle with it to make it work better.
Again the swiss army knife comes in handy, this time the small knife blade.
CAREFUL! Get an adult to help, and don't work towards your hand or fingers.
a) the centre pin
It's made from folded sheet metal, you should be able to see lines on it where hte pieces come together.
Very carefully insert the blade into the meeting point at the centre of the pin and work downwards opening out the pin slightly.
The aim is to make it a larger diameter so it fits in your radio better.
b) the outer shield
It's unlikely this is the problem.
Grab the outer part of the plug, at the open end away from the wire, and squeeze until you feel it give slightly. That's it! Not much, just enough to make it a tighter fit on the back of the radio.
5) reassemble
Put the plug back on the radio where it came from.
If you can get the wire into the white clip on the back of the radio, then it reduces the chance of it moving about as you put the radio back in.
Line up the radio with the hole it came out of, make sure it's even each side and slide it back in. You'll hear it go click as the latches hold it in place.
Double check by gently pulling on the radio surround each side, by the slot. It may move a little but it shouldn't come out.
Job done.
I now don't get fading as I go down the dips on A4074 to Reading, and when I flash at other smarties I don't get an annoying noise from the radio.

For those of you with the shorter aerials (Mk 4 onward I think) who want AM, the good news is that you don't need the longer aerial to get 5 live. I refitted the AM/FM radio from an earlier car into my cabrio and it worked fine on the shorter newer antenna.
It has the added benefit that for those with remaps it doesn't start knocking on the driver's window when you get up to speed!

PAul

作者: wu092055    時間: 2018-6-11 22:17:01

謝謝分享!
作者: to100888    時間: 2021-3-24 08:17:37

謝謝分享喔...

歡迎光臨 華人SMART汽車俱樂部(總站) (http://bbs.smart-party.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2